This post is still regarding my old post, I just felt that it was getting a little long, and was being taken in a different direction.
Now that I have put my certificate on the CA, I am going to push it out via Group Policy. So, here at the steps.
- Open ‘Group Policy Management’
- Create a new GPO, mine is named ‘PowerShellCertificate’
- Right click on new GPO and select ‘Edit’
- Naviate to: Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Public Key Policies
- Select ‘Trusted Root Certification Authorities’ and then import the certificate by using the wizard.
- Select ‘Trusted Publishers’ and then import the certificate by using the wizard.
- Deploy the policy.