Matt has been involved in Technology for many years. He has a keen interest in Virtualization utilizing VMware and Hyper-V.
- Plan, implement, and monitor Hyper-V project
- Maintain, upgrade, and migrate DNS, DHCP, AD, AD CS on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Installation and maintenance of System Center Essentials 2010 and Virtual Machine Manager 2012
- Perform remote installations of software utilizing Microsoft System Center Essentials
- Create scripts and automate tasks using Microsoft PowerShell
- Set-up Microsoft SharePoint 3.0 for Intranet
- Plan and install Windows Updates via WSUS
- Document network topology using Microsoft Visio
- Configure and monitor Backup Exec
- Configure and troubleshoot Dell SAN
Boone REMC, Information Systems Support Specialist (August 2010 – Present) – At Boone REMC, Matt has been introduced to many technologies that have expanded his skill set. Some of the technologies that have been configured and monitored on a daily basis include: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows 7, SonicWall Firewall, HP Switches, Cisco Routers, Dell MD3000i SAN, Microsoft Hyper-V, and VMware. Matt has also been involved in a website upgrade and well as launch for Social Media.
Lebanon Community School Corporation, Project Technician (April 2010 – August 2010) – As a project technician at Lebanon Community School Corporation, Matt was involved in deployment of labs on computers utilizing imagining. He was also deeply involved in the planning and deployment of 30 MacBook Pro’s, iMac’s, and iPod’s in a SMART classroom. He was primary contact for Lebanon High School is issues concerning any kind of computer issues.
Ladd Engineering Inc, Job Site Inspector/Systems Administrator (May 2008 – April 2010) – During Matt’s work at Ladd Engineering he was involved in many aspects of Job Site inspections. They include: meeting with contractors to discuss issues on the job site, meeting with community to update and hear any issues they may have, inspecting job site to verify correct procedures in building. He also maintained business operations while CEO was unavailable. His technology involvement in Ladd Engineering includes network and PC troubleshooting and configuration, as well as security, file sharing, and peripherals.
Speaking Engagements: Indiana Statewide, iOS security and configuration presentation.
Systems Administrator for:
A+ Driving Academy
Created and maintain websites for:
Purdue University, Indianapolis Indiana (Expected Graduation: August 2012)
- B.S. Computer Information Technology
Ivy Tech Community College, Lafayette Indiana (May 2009)
- A.A.S Computer Information Technology – Cisco Training
- VCP 5 – DCV
- MCITP : Windows 7 – Enterprise Desktop Technician
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization